Trivento Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
Sale price ($) 1.33
- Vineyards Mendoza, Argentina. Grapes primarily sourced from the Maipú and surrounding areas. Stony alluvial soil.
- Tasting Notes Deep garnet red in color with delicious notes of red berries, fresh mint and aromatic herbs. Powerful and full-bodied, rounded tannins and a lingering finish.
- Food Pairing Trivento Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon goes well with red meat dishes, spicy sauces and savory pasta dishes.
- Winemaking The wine is harvested by hand, macerated and then fermented for 10 days in stainless steel. After natural malolactic fermentation, the wine is aged in French oak barrels for 6 months and aged for an additional 5 months in bottle prior to release.
- A dark garnet red whose cherry jam and red bell pepper aromas combine with chocolate and coffee notes from the six months aged in French oak. A wine with a strong presence, offers sweet yet robust tannins.
Our winery is named after the three winds that sweep through our vineyards, giving our grapes their unique character.
The icy Polar wind invades the vineyard in winter. Cold forces the sap deep within the vines. Pruning begins to encourage renewed growth.
The Zonda wind rushes down off the Andes from the West. Racing across open furrows, its warmth envelops each plant rousing the dormant sap to supply new, spring growth.
The third wind, the Sudestada, draws in from the East, fresh yet humid, in summer. It gives our grapes respite from the searing sun and eases berry ripening.