Chianti Placido DOCG
Sale price ($) 1.85
Placido Chianti is an uncommonly distinguished Chianti produced in the historic Tuscan hills of the delimited Chianti DOCG zone. Ruby red with an intense aroma that hints of violets. Dry and well balanced with black-fruit flavors followed by a long finish.
- Sweetness Level : 0
- Grape and Percentage : 95% Sangiovese – 5% Canaiolo
- Country of origin : Italy
- Container Size : 750 mL
- Quantity per container : 1
- Vineyards The historic Tuscan hills of the delimited Chianti D.O.C.G. zone. The soil varies from well-drained, calcareous to moist clay.
- Winemaking Maceration with the skins lasts for 8-12 days during primary fermentation. The grapes are pressed and a second fermentation takes place. The wine undergoes a malolactic fermentation and is then aged in temperature-controlled stainless-steel for five to six months before bottling.
- Tasting Notes Color: Ruby red. Bouquet: Intense aroma that hints of violets. Taste: Dry and well balanced with black-fruit flavors followed by a long finish.
- Food Pairing Excellent with meats, pastas and spicy foods.